Horizontal slurry pumps are cantilevered centrifugal pumps. They have been designed for the handling of highly abrasive or corrosive high density slurries, which are widely used in metallurgical, mining, coal, petroleum & Chemical, transportation, river & channel dredging, building material and municipal projects.
- ISO 9001, 2008 Certification
- ECM verification of compliance
- Certified Quality Management system
- Copies of certificates available on request
- Full access to Special Alloy TMSH46.